Any questions feel free to follow me on
Social Media Manager, Operations & Customer Support Specialist
Convenient Cards, Inc. (January 2015 - Present)
- Organizes twitter marketing campaigns including giveaways & promotions.
- Creates digital marketing content for social media platforms.
- Responsible for 2000% @ConvenientCards Twitter following growth.
- Facilitating the planning and implementation of marketing initiatives.
- Manages customer service, ensuring positive customer experience
- Routinely involved in inventory and database management
Internet Marketing Specialist
The Herb Chambers Companies (June 2014 - September 2015)
- Broadcasted a consistent marketing message to drive web traffic.
- Shot photos for merchandising on the website to create leads.
- Routinely involved in inventory management and day-to-day operations.
- Published compelling write ups for website ads.
- Tailored and published email marketing content to thousands of customers.
Pride Stores (June 2010 - May 2014)
- Oversaw cash flow from daily operations from all 20+ stores.
- Spotted trends over time to help in loss prevention.
- Provided key information needed to generate reports used by top management.
- Utilized time management and teamwork skills to meet weekly goals.
- Saved an estimated $100,000 over three years by preventing fraudulent activity.
Bachelor's Degree - Marketing
University of Massachusetts Amherst - Isenberg School of Management (Graduated: May 2010)